Got Questions about emergency medical treatment in Palm Beach County? Check out our Urgent Care FAQ below for Frequently Asked Questions:
- Physicals exams: School and sports physicals, employment, pre-employment, immigration, and Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals.
- Immunizations and vaccinations: Flu shots, Zoster, meningitis, HPV, and other vaccinations
- EKGs & Digital x-rays
- On site Lab work, including drug and alcohol screening
- IV fluids and hydration
- Minor surgical procedures
- Splinting of minor fractures
- Many more…
We can treat everything from cough, colds, flu and cuts to fractures, sprains and simple dislocations. We provide immunizations, sports physicals, EKGs and x-rays. We repair most minor lacerations on cite. We also administer IV fluids and draw labs.
- You receive personalized, compassionate, and professional care from our staff
- We follow up with you to assure you are doing well.
- We will set you up with a specialist, if needed.
- You will receive a discount for future visits after your first visit to us (for cash paying patients)
- You can call and talk to our provider with any questions about you care
- The cost to you is much less than ER, at least 50% less.
- Turnaround time in an ER may be hours while in our center are less than 30 minutes.
We adhere to highest standards in healthcare. Our medical director, Dr. Salehi, has served our community for over 15 years. He has served as Associate Director of Emergency Medicine at Palm Beach Gardens for many years, and is currently clinical assistant professor of emergency medicine at University of Miami School of Medicine.
At Urgent Care of the Palm Beaches, we have a highly trained medical team. All of our providers are current and up to date with any special credentialing or training requirements. We have State of the art equipment, and all new facility, with electronic medical records, all of which contribute to a high-quality health care experience. Our Medical director, Dr. Salehi has been a Board Certified Emergency Physician for over 15 years. All of our providers have many years of experience in health care field.
Most insurance is accepted, we also have affordable cash prices.
We follow up with every patient within 1-2 days. We can also follow your primary care doctor upon request. Remember, at Urgent Care of the Palm Beaches. We provide with compassionate care on one on one basis to all our patients, if we refer you to an specialist, we will make every attempt to arrange for a prompt and a quick appointment with them.
To expedite your visit to our facility, please bring the following items with you:
- Driver’s license or picture ID
- Insurance card, if insured
- Payment for insurance co-pay, or if you intend to self-pay. Payment is due at the time of treatment.
Also make sure you have with you the following:
- List of current medications and allergies
- List of all your past medical history