3537 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
3.5 miles from CityPlace
Less than 5 miles from downtown Lake Worth
Brand new state-of-the-art facilities
Walk in Clinic Lake Worth / Wellington – FAQs
If you have questions about our walk in clinic in Lake Worth / Wellington, you may find it helpful to read the questions and answers below:
What conditions does the walk in clinic in Lake Worth / Wellington treat?
Our walk in clinic in Lake Worth / Wellington offers urgent care, diagnostic services, and treatment of chronic illnesses for patients in Palm Beach County.
At our urgent care center in Lake Worth / Wellington, we provide the following medical services:
- Physical Exams (including schools and sports physicals, pre-employment and immigration physicals)
- DOT Physicals
- Immunizations and Vaccinations
- EKGs and Digital X-Rays
- On site Lab Work (including drug and alcohol screening)
- IV Fluids and Hydration
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- See a full list of the medical services we offer
What is the service area?
Our walk-in clinic provides urgent care to the following cities:
- Lake Worth
- Palm Springs
- …and other areas of Palm Beach County
Do I need to make an appointment?
There is no need to make an appointment, as you can literally just ‘walk-in’. However, there is still the option to schedule an appointment, if you would prefer.
Which insurances do you accept?
We accept most insurance plans. See a full list of accepted insurance plans.