Workers Compensation and Occupational Medicine
We provide employers across Palm Beach County with full service comprehensive medical care for Workers Compensation Services and Occupational Medicine.
We accept most Workers’ Compensation Insurances and are open 7 Days a Week.
At Urgent Care of the Palm Beaches we provide a full complement of services for the employers and for their employees from two convenient locations servicing West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Lantana, Boynton Beach, Juno Beach, Singer Island, Lake Park and Jupiter, FL. We work closely with employer and employee to get an injured worker healed and back to work as quickly as possible.
- We provide quick and prompt assessment of the injured employee.
- We work with your employee and worker’s compensation insurance to expedite claim processing.
- We always provide regular follow up visits with the employee to assure their full recovery and prompt return to work.
We provide occupational medicine for all industries; including those industries required to have government mandated health checks and DOT physicals (Department of Transportation), food industry health checks, Chain of Custody drug testing and more. Additionally, we provide the following services for your convenience:
- Walk in service open 7 days a week
- Physical, Urine drug testing
- Tuberculosis testing (PPD), and X-ray, Labs on cite
- Immunizations, vaccinations
We can also provide on-cite Flu vaccination for your employees at the workplace. Please contact us for further information.